How can I stop someone sending me messages?
There are three ways you can stop another member sending you messages.
Firstly you can block another member from the conversation page. If they send you a message and you wish to block them, simple click the "block" button located in the options tool bar directly above the message.
Secondly you can block a member via the address book. There is a block option next to the name of the member you wish to block.
Thirdly, you can block another member from their profile page. Click the “add to blocked” button located next to their photo and profile photo.
- Are my details on Completely Free Dating safe?
- Can anyone use the forum?
- Can I check and send messages if I am on holiday outside of the New Zealand?
- Can I join if I live outside the New Zealand?
- Can I search without joining?
- Can I send a message without joining?
- Can I view messages I have sent?
- Can other members access my messages?
- Can other members see I have added them to my favourites list?
- Completely free, surely not, how much really?
- Do I have to upload a photo?
- How do I activate my account?
- How do I contact other members?
- How do I file a conversation in the Archived Conversations folder?
- How do I join?
- How do I remove someone from my favourites list?
- How do I use the Address Book?
- How many members can I add to my favourites list?
- How many members can I contact a day?
- How many messages can I keep in my inbox?
- I had been sending messages to a member, but their messages have gone. What has happened?
- I received an email telling me I had a new message, but there was not one there, where is it?
- I think I’m in contact with a scammer, what do I do?
- I’m having difficulty uploading my photo, what do I do?
- Is online dating safe?
- Someone disappeared from my favourites list, why?
- What is online dating and how does it work?